Thursday 2 June 2011

Zombie Exercise

Because I slept so poorly on PCP-eve due to massive doses of Italian food, last night I slept like a log. The alarm was a genuine shock to the system.

The exercise was okay once I started. Again, I did the strength things first followed by the skipping. The rhythm (BTW - I'm hoping a take-away of the PCP is that I finally learn how to spell 'rhythm' on demand) is getting a little better and I managed 30+ jumps at one point. I also tried an acrylic rope instead of leather for two sets and even though it's cut shorter, I got less head slapping. I'll keep practising with both for now.

Feel a bit weak after all of that but about to tuck into half-breakfast.

On that note - I realise I get a lot of my calories from alcohol (I don't drink every day, but a few beers or glasses of wine of an evening is fairly normal). In the past, when I stop drinking and change nothing else about my lifestyle, I start losing weight immediately. So assuming I don't drink this first week (and I don't plan to drink) I'll actually be cutting much more than half my caloric intake. Probably not a bad thing as it will cancel out my last week of bad behaviour.

 Looking forward to future weeks when food quantities go up again - have been receiving tips from previous PCP'ers on bulk food preparation.

1 comment: