Sunday 5 June 2011

Keep on Rolling

So, apparently it's possible to have a restful night's sleep on Friday and wake up with no hangover on Saturday. For me this also means waking up later.

Nice.

After a phone call back to Ireland, I did the weight exercises, and then dropped off my broken amplifier to the dealer, some documentation to my car insurer, met my cousin's family for fun in the park and lunch, came back and did the skipping, then went to Roller Derby (greatest new thing ever) and then stayed up with friends happily talking shite without alcohol.

What's the point of that litany? I have every stitch of clothing I own laundered, my taxes ready weeks in advance of end-of-year and I still have shitloads of time free for cramming in more than I could on a normal Saturday. I'm sure PCP will become a time-sink of its own, but it appears to be less impactful than boozing so far.

Today I ate more than on previous days (in keeping with the half-portion idea, I would normally eat more on a Saturday so that's okay). Split a burrito between lunch and dinner instead of eating it in one sitting. Got some ice-cream, but only ate 1/3 of it.

And I can honestly say I did not feel hungry since I had breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment