Tuesday 28 June 2011

Further Anal-ysis

Once again, my anally retentive nature has produced a wealth of useful progress-tracking data. That first week, is still a remarkable blip, but was a nice way to get started. As previously noted, that drop is somewhat unfair, as I was up more than a kilo from my typical morning weight on June 1st. Nevertheless that was the starting weight, so it counts (like taking a deliberately bad 'before photo' with shoddy lighting and a bad haircut and red eyes to make the 'after' look even better).

Now that we're all friends I can reveal that a significant portion of that initial loss (I would estimate 600g+) was accounted for through a swift but unusually prodigious dump that went crowned-to-drowned in under 3 seconds on the afternoon of June 2nd. It stays in my memory as the sensation was at once alarming and inspiring, terrifying but fundamentally satisfying (unlike so many of the more recent puny little bowel-movements).

In any case, the later weeks' progress has been much more measured but very much in the right direction. I seem to have dispensed with a further 2kg of pure fat and we're not even a third of the way through yet. After 10 days of grudging admission that I had, in fact, achieved a body fat percentage of 18%, Mr. Tanita finally had to concede that yet another percent was gone. So without further ado, je te présente le graphe:




6 comments:

  1. Oh no, its the incredibly shrinking Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say that, but wait until you see the other graph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually spat a grape out in a proper guffaw when I read "crowned to drowned". Definitely stealing that and putting it into rotation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously complicated graph but the results are looking good! Well done and I'm glad to see Ines also approves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome poo story.

    But unless you weighed it, then it is hard to know exactly how many grams it was. Did you at least get a photo of it for your flickr wall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mate after a blog like that ... you are no friend of mine. look forward to seeing the other graph but please no pics.

    ReplyDelete