Wednesday 8 June 2011

Disorganisation

Got Patrick's email at 11pm last night. Bad enough that I hadn't prepared any of the vegetables I bought but I have no eggs, milk or bread in the house. So I arose early(ish) and got straight to steaming a mass of veges and cooked up a couple of chicken breasts. I did my squats and push-ups while these were cooking.

Skipping wasn't happening so I have quite a bit to do this evening including finding a low pull-up bar. I know an outdoor one but it's bloody cold here.

Managed to pack measured lunch plus fruit snacks, ducked into a convenience store to down approx 300ml of low-fat milk and then confused my regular café again by switching back to 2 eggs but a lower GI bread -which I surreptitiously weighed and came in only 15g less than carb requirement.

So a rocky but not disastrous start. Lesson of the day: prepare.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment