Friday 19 August 2011

Last Belt Notch

Belt Notch Day 76 by Noel on PCP
Belt Notch Day 76, a photo by Noel on PCP on Flickr.

A minor victory - I reached the final hole in my belt. Most trousers still fit somewhat because I had/have one of those belly shelves. It's just that now the overhang and overflow is much less.

So I don't look like a clown, but most pants are a little loose where before they were a little tight. Shirts tend to look worse as they had to have a lot of fabric to cover the gut which is now redundant. Unlike trousers, they make me look like a dude who's recently lost a bunch of weight.

Luckily I'll be in Italy in 2 weeks and can restock my closet somewhat. Taking an empty suitcase!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for no more muffin tops!!

    Your photos show the huge difference.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete